We get it. Rules aren’t exactly the way to anyone’s heart. And if we’re being honest, we don’t enjoy these rules any more than you do.
But, according to South Carolina State Law, we have to abide by the following:
- There is a 4.5 oz. limit per visit. To ensure this, we ask to see and scan each person’s Driver’s License upon entry into the Tasting Room. *We do not use the information obtained from these Driver’s Licenses in any way other than to ensure the alcohol limit is being abided by.
- The distillery must be closed on Sundays.
- The distillery must close daily at 7 p.m.
- There is a 6 bottle purchase limit per individual.
- Tastings are not allowed in a restaurant environment, meaning no dinner with your whiskey flight. But, that’s why we have Pizza Co.!
We hope these rules don’t keep you away from tasting and enjoying our authentic Lowcountry spirits. In fact, we would so appreciate your support in trying to modernize these rules.
More changes coming soon!